- Come to an Open House to receive a tour of Kent and meet with the Founder of the School Dr Gardner.
- Complete the application located on the website and pay your $200 Application fee.
- Mrs. Williams, the Director of Campus and Academic Affairs will review your application and give you a call to discuss it.
- If, after reviewing the application your student appears to be a good fit, they will be offered a 2-4 Day School Visit.
- During the School Visit your student will experience a typical school day and participate in all classes. They will also be given academic assessments from the Kent staff.
- After the School Visit Mrs. Williams will give you a call to discuss next steps.
- If your scholar is offered acceptance, you will need to pay the non-refundable Enrollment Fee, and complete your New Student Paperwork.